Thursday, January 17, 2008

#16 - Me...

So, like I said.. I didn't get out of the office much yesterday.. We actually had a guy coming in to interview for a sales position to sell the ShoreTel phone systems so my boss asked me to dress nice because he wanted to make a good impression. I'm all for wearing a button up shirt and tie and since I knew that I wouldn't be leaving the office much I didn't have a problem with it. My normal daily attire consists of slacks and polo shirts so I'm never really dressed "down" but I do feel more professional wearing a button up and tie. Unfortunately my job requires a lot of activity at times that would make wearing this clothing a pain.

The down side of having the guy interview yesterday was that he came around noon so my boss offered to buy us lunch and asked if I would pick it up. I'm not one to pass up a free meal and I wasn't going to leave him in a bind with needing to get the food to the office so I accepted his offer and went and got lunch for the 3 of us. We ordered from Pei Wei which surprisingly isn't terrible for you. Even still, I looked over the nutrition information to make my decision and wound up getting a meal that I wouldn't regret too much. Their meals are actually somewhat low in calories, the only thing is that every meal is 2 servings so you have to make sure you don't eat it all. I'm not sure about the sodium content because it's not listed (imagine that from an Asian restaurant) but I got the Teryaki Chicken bowl with udon noodles instead of rice because they seem to be the best for you.

I don't think I ever posted that I lost 10lbs last week.. The thing is, my weight normally fluctuates between 310 and 300 and I weighed in at 300 on Monday so it's hard to tell what my actual weight loss is but I did lose 2 inches in the waist. I know that 10lbs is huge and it won't/can't happen every week, my goal is actually 3lbs a week.

-Jack

3 comments:

Sashanicole said...

I love you. You're my everything, I'm so lucky to have you...especially through this weight loss journey. I'm so proud of all you've done so far! XOXO

Paul Franson said...

Your mom is looking for some new pics.
signed,
your mom

Jack said...

heh.. yeah.. I suck at this.. I'll be in Phoenix next week so I -might- do some more.. lol